- Australian designed
- Designed using stronger magnets so that children are more successful in their engineering endeavours
- Made using food grade ABS plastic and with all tiles riveted for extra safety.
- The Inverted design makes Connetix Tiles stronger & more scratch resistant while the clear appearance allows for beautiful reflections.
- Compatible with all other leading magnetic tile brands.
Connetix Tiles || 100 Piece Set
This 100 piece set of Connetix Tiles allows children to make their engineering dreams a reality.
Connetix Tiles are an open ended construction material enabling children to develop their creativity, imagination and learning through PLAY!
Connetix Tiles are an open-ended building toy that grows with children.
The more children engage in construction with the tiles, their play and creativity become more complex as they develop new skills. You may notice children repeating a construction over and over as they perfect their skills, and over time add in more elements and representing their ideas in increasingly more complex ways. The addition of loose parts will further inspire children's play.
- 6 x Large squares (15cm x 15cm)
- 36 x Small squares
- 12 x Equilateral triangles
- 12 x Right angle triangles
- 12 x Isosceles triangles
- 6 x Window square pieces
- 6 x Hollow square pieces (door frames)
- 4 x Rectangles
- 6 x Square gates
- Idea Booklet
Connetix Tiles allow children to construct 2D and 3D shapes, using their imagination and creativity to play and build. The magnetic tiles encourage:
- cognitive development,
- spatial awareness,
- hand-eye coordination,
- problem solving,
- design and engineering,
- fine and gross motor skills and
- help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through PLAY!
Children can play independently or with friends or family and this further supports important social skills such as negotiation and teamwork, cooperation, perseverance and resilience.
Children can design and build big castles, towers, construct homes for their favourite toys or explore 3D shapes and patterns, all while actively engaged in playful learning.