- Australian designed
- Designed using stronger magnets so that children are more successful in their engineering endeavours
- Made using food grade ABS plastic and with all tiles riveted for extra safety.
- The Inverted design makes Connetix Tiles stronger & more scratch resistant while the clear appearance allows for beautiful reflections.
- Compatible with all other leading magnetic tile brands.
Connetix Tiles || Mega PacK
This mega awesome Mega Pack is 212 piece set of Connetix Tiles that enables children of many ages to make their creative ideas a physical reality. Featuring the snazzy new hexagon! I know right. We've all been waiting for that shape to make an appearance and now it has - in ALL the colours of the rainbow no less.
Connetix Tiles are an open ended kickass construction material enabling children to develop their creativity, imagination and learning all through PLAY!
Connetix Tiles are an open-ended building toy that grows with children. You might start at three but you'll still be playing with them when you are eight! And let's face it, us grown ups love the tiles as well.
The more children engage in construction with the tiles, their play and creativity become more complex as they develop new skills. You may notice children repeating a construction over and over as they perfect their skills, and over time add in more elements and representing their ideas in increasingly more complex ways. The addition of loose parts will further inspire children's play.
- 212 Piece set
- 6 x NEW Hexagon pieces (one of each colour)
- 12 x large squares (2 of each colour)
- 36 x small squares (6 of each colour)
- 36 x equilateral triangles (6 of each colour)
- 36 x isosceles triangles (6 of each colour)
- 36 x right angle triangles (6 of each colour)
- 12 x rectangles (2 of each colour)
- 12 x door squares (2 of each colour)
- 12 x window squares (2 of each colour)
- 12 x fences (2 of each colour)
- 2 x purple cars
- Weight is 7.5 kg
- box is 47 x 32 x 90 cm
Connetix Tiles allow children to construct 2D and 3D shapes, using their imagination and creativity to play and build. The magnetic tiles encourage:
- cognitive development,
- spatial awareness,
- hand-eye coordination,
- problem solving,
- design and engineering,
- fine and gross motor skills and
- help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through PLAY!
Children can play independently or with friends or family and this further supports important social skills such as negotiation and teamwork, cooperation, perseverance and resilience.
Children can design and build big castles, towers, construct homes for their favourite toys or explore 3D shapes and patterns, all while actively engaged in playful learning.