The 2024 Educator's Emporium Educational Resources & Toy Emporium: Sydney
- Sydney NSW - Marigold Room @ Glenwood Community Hub: 72 Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood NSW 2768
- 10am to 2pm Saturday the 5th of October 2024
- FREE Tickets available HERE.
- If you are a small business and would like to apply for a stall, please complete this application form!
- The venue has a capacity of 250 people at one time, so we will keep an eye on the flow of people through the hall.
The Educator's Emporium - Sydney is an amazing event and your chance to find beautiful quality toys and resources for playing and teaching and learning—all in the one location.
Our event is perfect for everyone with children in their lives:
- Educators and Teachers
- Early Education and Care Services
- Primary Schools
- Homeschool families
- Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care services
- Family Day Care
This free market is open to the public. A hall full of small-business-goodness all coming together in the one space creating a unique-emporium-community.
Our confirmed pop-up-shops are:
This is your opportunity to purchase:
- hand-made felt stories
- wooden blocks
- dolls houses
- hand felted toys
- finger puppets
- fairy dolls and fairy houses
- animal figurines
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island resources and toys
- soft furnishings
- loose parts
- small world play sets
- puzzles and craft resources
- children's and teacher's books
- CDs, big books
- climbing equipment
- mud kitchens
- professional teachers books ...
- professional development support
This event is perfect for educators from all service types: family day care, long day care, preschool, first years of school and primary aged children, families, services owners, play groups… EVERYONE.
Educator's Emporium was founded way back in 2015 and it was then known as the Resource Emporium. Over the years, the needs of our community and the Emporium changed and we moved from our intimate beginnings to bigger spaces! We were on a roll and had an amazing event in 2019. Then along came a little virus that changed our world. And truth be told, once our momentum was interrupted it was hard finding the motivation and enthusiasm again. Turns out I have combined type ADHD! Thanks TikTok + Lockdowns I finally started a journey of self discovery and diagnosis! BUT I'm determined to get back on the horse and rock and roll!
Tickets are FREE.so you have no excuse!
- A curated selection of toy, resource and education stalls and services
- Perfect for educators and families searching for unique quality products related to children, education and learning.
- Touch and feel and try before you buy.
- Meet the faces behind your favourite small businesses.
- Families can purchase gifts for the children in their lives—get ready for the gift giving season and take advantage of specials.
Come and join us and our pop-up shops.
So get your free ticket so we know to expect you AND so we can keep you updated on our newest amazing vendors.
This event is brought to you by Sticks & Stones Education.
How Did It all Begin?!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No. EVERYONE is welcome! We are a totally family friendly event. If fact many of our small businesses are also early childhood educators and teachers. So please bring along your littles.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can attend the event via public transport: https://transportnsw.info/
Parking is available onsite, but it may be limited due to the popularity of the event. There is plenty of street parking available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can. And by we, I mean I since I'm a one woman show!
How can I apply for a stall at the event?
I have made an application/waiting list form that you can complete by clicking this linked text.