Dinosaurs Tube A || CollectA
This gorgeous set includes 10 mini CollectA dinosaur figurines. It can be a gift, or used in a small world play scene. This set features Baryonyx, Mosasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tryannosaurus Rex, Kentrosaurus and Diplodocus.
This set also pairs perfectly with our CollectA Dinosaurs Tube B.
- Tryannosaurus Rex
- Tube approx: 5.5 x 4 x 26.8cm (LWH)
- 10 figurines
- Figures approx: 6-9cm long.
- Suitable for ages 3+.
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints.
- Combine small world play with sensory play and use a natural sensory base such as dried lentils, split green peas, beans, coloured rice for the landscape.
- Press the dinosaurs into salt dough or terracotta air dry clay and dry them to use as fossils in children's play. These fossils can then be hidden in sand and then brushed by young paleontologists.
- match the dinosaurs to the Sticks & Stones Education Dinosaur Cards (coming soon!)
- use the dinosaurs for sorting and classification.
- Use the dinosaurs plus our dinosaur cards to expand upon children's literacy and vocabulary
- Use the dinosaurs in a small world play scene using fabric pieces, natural materials such as branches, logs, stones, tree slices, pebbles.
- Make a volcano using papier mache, paint it and use this in your ever expanding personal 'jurassic park'.
- Make bicarbonate soda and vinegar volcanoes in the sand and use these
- Pick a dinosaur at random, and use the internet to research their identity, their habitats and their lives many millions of years ago.
- Set the dinosaurs up in the small world, or even the garden and take photos which you can then you use to make your own dinosaur stories. Print these and tell these stories to each other!
- Make a dinosaur museum!
- Create a dinosaur diorama.
Please note: Suitable for ages 3+. Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints.
CollectA 89A1101 Prehistoric Tube A, Released 2016.