Prehistoric Mammals Tube || CollectA
Prehistoric Mammals Tube || CollectA
This gorgeous set includes 12 mini CollectA prehistoric mammal figurines. It can be a gift, or used in a small world play scene.
FEATURES + SPECIFICATIONS:
- Tube approx: 5.5 x 4 x 26.8cm (LWH)
- 12 figurines
- Figures approx: 6-9cm long.
- Suitable for ages 3+.
- Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints.
- Combine small world play with sensory play and use a natural sensory base such as dried lentils, split green peas, beans, coloured rice for the landscape.
- Press the dinosaurs into salt dough or terracotta air dry clay and dry them to use as fossils in children's play. These fossils can then be hidden in sand and then brushed by young paleontologists.
- match the dinosaurs to the Sticks & Stones Education Dinosaur Cards (coming soon!)
- use the dinosaurs for sorting and classification.
- Use the dinosaurs plus our dinosaur cards to expand upon children's literacy and vocabulary
- Use the dinosaurs in a small world play scene using fabric pieces, natural materials such as branches, logs, stones, tree slices, pebbles.
- Make a volcano using papier mache, paint it and use this in your ever expanding personal 'jurassic park'.
- Make bicarbonate soda and vinegar volcanoes in the sand and use these
- Pick a dinosaur at random, and use the internet to research their identity, their habitats and their lives many millions of years ago.
- Set the dinosaurs up in the small world, or even the garden and take photos which you can then you use to make your own dinosaur stories. Print these and tell these stories to each other!
- Make a dinosaur museum!
- Create a dinosaur diorama.
Please note: Suitable for ages 3+. Made from PVC, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints.
CollectA A1100 Prehistoric Mammals Tube, Released 2019.
CollectA is one of the world's largest toy figurine manufacturers.
CollectA’s mission is to build “a natural world in miniature" for collectors, young and old alike. CollectA has been producing their true to life miniature animals and dinosaurs for over 13 years. They are one of the largest makers of toy animal figurines worldwide.
All of their products have been individually handcrafted to the highest standards in design, sculpture, painting and most importantly, manufacture. All CollectA animals have been tested to ensure they meet the highest of safety standards.
CollectA is one of the world’s largest manufacturer of toy animal replicas and Sticks & Stones Education is proud to share this brand in Australia. This range of product which are of the highest quality in both sculpture and painting.
The CollectA figurines are used in role play for educational purposes and fosters an ever increasing awareness of endangered species, a consciousness of environmental protection and ultimately having a benefit for the animals they represent.
The CollectA collection includes: Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Life, Wild Life, Farm Life, Horse Life, Woodlands, Sea Life, Dogs and Insects.
Why do we love CollectA at Sticks & Stones Education?
CollectA miniatures are so realistic and can can be used in open-ended and small world play. They bring nature an history to life for young children and nurture a love of nature.
They suit all settings from early learning services through to the home as well as schools and preschool settings. As each individual piece can be purchased, you can add to your collection over time and ebb and flow with children's interests.
Through their realistic figurines, CollectA fosters awareness of endangered species and the importance of our planet. We need to protect our planet and all its inhabitants.
CollectA are bringing new figurines and have over 560 products!