Solstice Felt Fairy House
As the Sun reaches its zenith in the sky, and daylight outshines the moon's gentle glow, the bustling Solstice faeries gather at their beloved forest retreat, where the Solstice Faery Home awaits. This whimsical abode is a haven for joyous celebrations, elegant high teas, enchanting feasts, and spirited faery dances.
Adorned with the vibrant energy of summer, this magical dwelling features buzzing bees, delicate needle-felted sunflowers, bursts of hot pink blooms, and a charming door that beckons with its ability to open and close. Its removable roof adds to the enchantment, allowing for easy access and imaginative play.
Embrace the spirit of summer solstice and create unforgettable faery gatherings with our enchanting Solstice Faery Home.
SPECIFICATIONS + FEATURES:
- measures approximately 25cm
- hand-made in Nepal in fair trade conditions
- each product is unique as it is hand-made!
- made with 100% Australian wool and safe natural dyes
- Designed in Australia by an Australian business
- care: spot clean only, do not submerge in water, do not put in washing machine
These felt products are hand felted in Nepal in local Himalayan communities working in a fair trade environment. As a result, each home is unique and there will be slight variations between them. Himalayan Journey provide underprivileged Himalayan women the opportunity to work and earn a fair wage. They are made from 100% Australian wool and are eco-friendly.