Aussie Animal Memory Match Game || My Little Set
Australian Animals Memory Match Game || My Little Set
This divine 20 piece memory match game is a construction site theme. 20 pairs featuring iconic Australian animals: emu, echidna, kookaburra, koala, wombat, kangaroo, dingo, platypus, frilly neck lizard, crocodile.
To play the game, turn all the discs over image side down with their blank side up, and take turns flipping them over 2 at a time. When you find a matching pair, you get a point!
Each set comes in a stamped and named calico drawstring bag for easy storage.
LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN:
- supports children to develop an understanding of Australian native animals.
- play a game of matching pairs and develop an understanding of turn taking.
- play memory and turn the discs over, develop memory skills.
- write the names of the animals, and use as sight works with children in their first year of schooling as they learn to recognise written words.
- can be used as story telling discs and support children in developing their creative thinking and oral language skills.
- 20 discs
- 10 animal pairs
- calico storage bag
- made from timber, measuring 5cm
- Support Australian small business maker
- Australian small business sold
- Suitable for ages 3+ years
Please note that these educational resources are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. If you have a child who mouths their toys, please make informed choices around this resource, or play under direct adult supervision. Happy matching!