Australian Animal Snap & Go Fish Game
A reimagined version of the classic card games Snap AND Go Fish packaged together in the most luxurious, magnetic-close box. This beautiful set is ethically made and eco-friendly.
The all original, watercolour art by Australian artist Amanda Borchers features the amazing native animals that live in Australia. The art will prompt conversation and learning about Australian wildlife, while your little one will also learn skills to take turns, utilise strategy in game play, match pairs, utilise simple math, listening and memory skills and of course learn good sportsmanship.
There are four cards of each animal:
- Little penguin
- Sulfur-crested cockatoo
- Australian fur seal
- Sugar glider
Designed and illustrated in Australia. Made ethically in China in an environmentally responsible manner.
- featuring iconic Australian fauna: Koala, Kangaroo, Wombat, Wattle, Gum Leaves, Black Cockatoo, Galah, Echidna, Kangaroo Paw, Crocodile, Emu
- artwork by watercolour artist Amanda Borchers
- Cards are made from premium, durable, 900gsm, recycled cardstock.
- Cards come in a cardboard box with a magnetic lid.
- Our manufacturer is FSC certified, which means our product is eco-friendly and ethically made. It is made with environmentally and socially responsible processes.
- Designed and illustrated in Australia, manufactured over seas.
How to Play?
Game instructions included:
1) Simple Snap (printed on the back of the box)
2) Regular Snap (enclosed in the box)
3) Go Fish (enclosed in the box)
How to extend and enrich children's learning
- choose a card, and then research using books and the internet - where does the animal or plant come from in Australia?
- match the cards with figurines and photographs
- use the cards as word cards for early writing
- use the cards as writing prompts for story telling
- use the cards as 'story stones'