Australian Animal Nature Tube || Wild Republic
This Australian Animal Nature Tube by Wild Republic ® contains 11 miniature figurines, including a platypus, koala, dingo, kangaroo, emu, wombat, Tasmanian Devil, crocodile, Tiger Snake, Red-bellied Black Snake, and a Brown Snake.
These Australian animals can be used in so very many play spaces! They could be included in a small world play scenario, in a garden, block area or indeed play-dough or clay.
LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN:
- supports children to develop an understanding of Australian native animals through realistic figurines that can be used in small world play.
- can be used as story telling characters and support children in developing their creative thinking and oral language skills.
- add in native tree branches, leaves, and gum nuts to enrich the play and add a sensory element to children's play.
- combine with orange coloured sensory cotton sand for a desert play scene.
- write the names of the animals, and use as sight words with children in their first year of schooling as they learn to recognise written words.
- 11 small play figures
- The figures will vary in size
- Phthalate Free with painted details
- Part of the Wild Republic ® Nature Tube range
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older