Classic Colours Silky Paint Stix - Set of 12
Silky Paint Stix: yellow, orange, red, light green, dark green, white, hot pink, sky blue, dark blue, purple, black and brown.
- Our Silky Paint Stix are a set of 12 water-based, chunky paint sticks with poster paint that are used as an alternative to tubes of paint, jars of water and paint brushes, with the same effect
- They are very quick-drying, non-toxic, odourless
- Perfect for all ages but created with our little ones in mind. No set up required and no mess
- Great for use outdoors. Take them on your next outdoor adventure. A great way to connect with your kids, friends or family.
- Our products work best together and in bundles! Try our mixed media paper and washi tape with the silky’s for the ultimate art kit
FEATURES + SPECIFICATIONS:
- Set includes 12 vibrant colour, solid poster paint sticks that feel like you are drawing with lipstick. Yellow, orange, red, light green, dark green, white, hot pink, sky blue, dark blue, purple, black and brown.
- They are a vibrant, silky, fun alternative to painting! Anyone who tries them falls in love with the silky feel
- Unlike other silky crayons, ours are very quick to dry, so there is no mess involved at all
- Uncap, twist and paint. No water needed
- Colours are very easy to blend. Paint, blend and then paint over the dried paint with any other pen or other colours.
- Can be used on multi-surfaces such as our Wood Slices, paper, cardboard and other flat surfaces
What is a Silky Paint Stix?
They are water-based, chunky paint sticks that contain solid poster paint and are used as an alternative to tubes of paint, jars of water and paint brushes.
This product was designed with little kids in mind, but they are loved by people of all ages because of their ease of use and versatility.
I have the Gouache Stix, are the Silky Paint Stix any different?
The Silkys are made with poster paint and the gouache are made with gouache paint. An easy way to split them is to say: our Silky Paint Stix are perfect for young kids, and our Gouache Stix are made for our older kids and adults.
What is poster paint?
Poster paint is a general term for opaque and water-soluble paints that are usually less expensive than paints such as watercolour and gouache.
Poster colors are highly opaque. Like gouache, they work well on both white and toned paper. You can easily add light colors over dark hues, so they are wonderfully straightforward to paint with. They are also very vibrant.
How easy it is to use these?
Just uncap, twist the bottom and use the stick!
When you are done, remember to put the cap back on so the paint doesn't dry completely.
Can I add water to the Silky Paint Stix?
Yes, you can add water and make fantastic effects.
What surfaces are these suitable for?
Use your Silky Paint Stix on paper, cardboard, wood, rock, plaster, and more!