- Australian designed
- Designed using stronger magnets so that children are more successful in their engineering endeavours
- Made using food grade ABS plastic and with all tiles riveted for extra safety.
- The Inverted design makes Connetix Tiles stronger & more scratch resistant while the clear appearance allows for beautiful reflections.
- Compatible with all other leading magnetic tile brands.
- Clear tubes that allow children to clearly see the balls move their way through the ball run.
Connetix Tiles || Ball Run - JAN 2021 PRE-ORDER
Connetix Tiles || Ball Run
PRE-ORDER - MID JANUARY
1st Release: DUE DECEMBER - DATE TO BE CONFIRMED OUR PRE-ORDER POLICY IS AVAILABLE : <<CLICK HERE>>.
2nd Release: Due Mid-Late-January 2021
We have a lot to say about the Connetix TIles Ball Run but what better way to illustrate this gorgeous new product than with a video?! Press play and see this baby in action!
This Connetix Tile Ball Run supports children in making their engineering dreams a reality. The Magnetic Tile Community has been waiting with baited breath for the release of their infamous ball run. The Team at Connetix Tiles has NOT disappointed. Featuring clear, yes CLEAR tubes, the ball run enables children to observe the movement and trajectory of the balls through the maze that they have designed and created. The clear tubes contrast beautifully with the vibrant and colourful plates that we have come to know and love. The unique clear tubes and tunnels, as well as their unique design sets Connetix Tiles apart from the other brands on the market.
We love that Connetix Tiles are an open ended construction material enabling children to develop their creativity, imagination and learning through PLAY! BUT this ball run is next level!
Connetix Tiles are an open-ended building toy that grows with children and with the addition of the ball run as well as any of the extension packs, these magnetic building tiles will keep children actively engaged in creative learning for hours, days, weeks, months and years!
The more children engage in construction with the tiles, their play and creativity become more complex as they develop new skills. You may notice children repeating a construction over and over as they perfect their skills, and over time add in more elements and representing their ideas in increasingly more complex ways. The addition of loose parts will further inspire children's play.
- 92 Pieces
- 6 x balls
- 2 x bowls
- 2 x long stairs
- 8 x slides
- 12 x 90 degree bends (corners)
- 8 x U shapes
- 8 x short straight pieces
- 6 x long straight pieces
- 2 x snake pieces (wavy one)
- 2 x Y shaped pieces
Connetix Tiles allow children to construct 2D and 3D shapes, using their imagination and creativity to play and build. The magnetic tiles encourage:
- cognitive development,
- spatial awareness,
- hand-eye coordination,
- problem solving,
- design and engineering,
- fine and gross motor skills and
- help children build knowledge around scientific and mathematical concepts – all through PLAY!
Children can play independently or with friends or family and this further supports important social skills such as negotiation and teamwork, cooperation, perseverance and resilience.
Children can design and build big castles, towers, construct homes for their favourite toys or explore 3D shapes and patterns, all while actively engaged in playful learning.