Scratch Art - Australian Animals
Our Australian native animal themed Scratch Art cards are a fun creative way to explore art and creativity and an interest in animals.
To use simply scratch back lines using the included wooden tools to reveal the vibrant colours underneath the black coating.
The included Scratch Australian Animal shapes are kangaroo, emu, turtle, crocodile, and fish.
FEATURES + SPECIFICATIONS:
- Set of 30 Australia animals
- 5 styles - 6 of each design
- Includes 30 wooden stratch tools
- Design Sizes – Approx 10cm x 13cm
- Made from 250gsm cardstock
Elements of Art:
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. Lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
- Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create depth in your design. It can create the illusion of emphasis and movement
- Repeat and combine different lines to create patterns.
- Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
- Lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
- Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
- A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.
Scratch Shapes by Zart:
These pre-cut Scratch shapes are the fun starting point for a piece of artwork!
They can be used on their own – such as a decoration, hanging bauble, part of a mobile.
They can be added to an individual work or a class display.
Zart’s scratch range link well into seasonal crafts and themed projects.