Traditional Indian Wooden Block Print Stamps
A touch of Indian/ Bangladesh flair with the set of three traditional block print designs.
- handcrafted in fair trade conditions in India
- set of 3 unique designs featuring: kolka, vine and leaf, and pattern square designs
- sustainable mango wood
- can be used with playdough, clay, claydough or paint and textiles
- comes with its own stamped calico drawstring bag which makes storage a breeze.
- each stamp measures: the kolka design has a length of 6.5 cms, the rectangular vine and leaf design a length of 7cms and the square design a diameter of 5cms.
- 3 pieces per set
- Supplied in a drawstring bag
This product is purchased from a fair trade, non –profit organisation that serves 25 community based groups of artisans from different regions of Northern India. This organisation, besides small business support, also funds several schools and training centres, campaigns against child labour and unfair trading practices, as well as tackling environmental and gender issues.